Network with 200 franchise marketing executives!
Gain and exchange new ideas... brand-building opportunities...and invaluable connections with today's foremost marketing pros!
- Drive sales with social media
- Embrace disruptive technologies
- Capitalize on consumer behaviors
- Create a culture of brand champions
Who Should Attend
Registration is reserved exclusively for:
• Franchise Presidents, CEOs, CMOs & Marketing Leadership Professionals
• Franchise Operations Professionals
• Franchise Technology Marketing Professionals
2012 Attendance Included:
• 22% CEOs & Founders
• 68% CMOs, Marketing VPs, Directors & Managers
• 10% OPs & Technology Execs
- 16 Handles
- AIM Mail Centers
- Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning
- All County Property Management Franchise Corp
- Allegra Network LLC
- Alta Mere
- American Leak Detection
- American Speedy Printing Centers
- Annex Brands, Inc
- Arby's Restaurant Group
- Auntie Anne's, Inc.
- Bennigan's Franchising Company
- Brightstar Franchise LLC
- Bruster's Real Ice Cream
- Camp Bow Wow
- Carvel Ice Cream
- CertaPro Painters
- Cheeseboy: Grilled Cheese To Go
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving
- Complete Nutrition
- Craftworks Restaurants and Breweries
- Cybeck Capital Partners
- Dr. Nick's Transmissions
- Elmer's Restaurants, Inc.
- Fatburger North America, Inc.
- Fetch! Pet Care
- FIGARO'S ITALIAN PIZZA, INC.
- Floor Coverings International
- Great Clips
- Growers and Nomads
- Home Instead, Inc.
- HouseMaster Home Inspection
- Hungry Howie's Pizza
- Insty Prints
- Interim HealthCare
- Interstate Batteries
- Jake's Franchising, LLC
- Jersey Mike's Franchise Systems
- Johnny Rockets
- Kiddie Academy
- Kumon North America
- Lenny's Franchisor, LLC
- Mama Fu's Asian House
- Massage Envy Spas
- Mathnasium Learning Centers
- Molly Maid
- Moran Family of Brands
- Mr. Handyman
- Mr. Transmission
- Multistate Transmissions
- N-Hance Wood Renewal
- Navis Pack & Ship
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
- Oxi Fresh Franchising Co.
- Pack & Ship
- Packaging Store
- Pinch A Penny
- Pita Pit
- Plan Ahead Events
- Planet Beach Franchising Corp.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- PostNet International Franchise Corporation
- Primrose Schools
- Protect Painters
- Rainbow International
- Re-Bath LLC
- Saxbys Coffee
- Sears Hometown Stores
- Service Brands International
- Signs Now
- Speedy Printing Centers
- Sports Image
- Swiss Farms
- U.S. Lawns
- Winmark Corporation
- Ziebart International Corporation
- Zippy Print
Wendy Odell Magus
Vice President of Marketing,
Welcome franchise colleagues. We're heating things up at the Franchise Consumer Marketing Conference in Atlanta this Spring, fanning the flame for all the million dollar ideas generated at this high powered event. We've broadened our advisory board, expanded our content and focus, and engaged a diversity of experts to share their knowledge and experience.
We are on track to continue doubling participation to 200+ brands, driven by word of mouth marketing by attendees who are sharing news about their powerful experiences at this exclusive conference.
My goal as conference chair is to ensure that CEOs, presidents and marketing executives take home actionable initiatives, as well as new, meaningful relationships with other marketing professionals and suppliers. This very unique forum offers opportunities for informative conversations and networking with franchise marketing professionals on a personal level.
Our theme, "Own Your Audience," is all about understanding and engaging your customer--whether that's your end user or your internal audiences of franchisees and front line employees. Our keynotes will dig deep on the topic of understanding your target audience, and our breakout sessions will cover everything from Relationship Management, Marketing Execution, Brand Development and Rejuvenation, as well has strategies for garnering franchisee buy-in and participation. We'll tackle the mission of truly understanding and owning your audience, and how it will help develop compelling messaging that gains and retains customers you seek.
So mark your calendar, gather your marketing team, enlist the participation of your favorite marketing peers and join us for the 2013 Franchise Consumer Marketing Conference. You will learn. You will grow. You will connect. You will have fun!
"Plan on working at this conference."
Rich Hope, Marketing Director, Jersey Mike's
“Learn from some great experts.”
Linda Shaub, Vice President of Marketing, Interim Health Care
"This is meant for consumer marketers,
which is a rarity in the franchise space."
Jason Walker, VP, Business Development, People to My Site
"Great chance to meet exactly the people you need to meet."
Melinda Caughill, Chief Marketing Officer, Third Person
"Attend. You will learn a great deal."
Ron Berger, CEO, Figaro's Pizza